I have my own opinions on this topic, but I thought I would first see what you had to think. Feel free to respond by answering some or all of the following questions:
- Do you think the news accurately showed what Phil Robertson said in his GQ interview?
- Is it wrong for Phil to believe that homosexuality is wrong?
- Do you think (if the news is correct) that Phil could have responded in a better way?
- Do you think that Phil is standing up for what’s right or giving Christian’s a bad image?
- Is it possible to stand up for your beliefs and not offend those who disagree?
- Do you think the rest of the Duck Dynasty cast will step down if they don’t let Phil back on the show?
Please feel free to share your opinions! I really am dying to know your thoughts.
Love to Love,